Show me an example love quotes background | Desktop Nature

Saturday, August 6, 2011

love quotes background

images love quotes and sayings for love quotes background. wallpaper emo love quotes in
  • wallpaper emo love quotes in



  • chintu25
    02-13 11:20 AM
    Count me in for this law suite action and commit to pay $500 as part of my contribution, please IM me the details and will provide all the details that IV team needs from me...

    Arvind

    Way to go Arvind..... Chandu pls note 2 contributors without even a campaign launch.

    But on the flip side I totally agree with Walkingdude that once IV files a case then it is the end of discussion and everything else. So again consult a good lawyer actually a very good lawyer.....and then decide to proceed.

    We will stand with whatever our IV core decides but lets give it a serious thought





    wallpaper wallpaper emo love quotes in love quotes background. Categories: Love wallpaper
  • Categories: Love wallpaper



  • samay
    07-14 07:05 AM
    My question: I came to us on F1 Visa. I do not have my last name in my passport. Yes it is true ..stupid passport department missed it as they write names with hand ... passport was made when I was in high school�9th grade to be precise. I never got it corrected and came to us �visa was issued to me using FNU firstname format. When I applied for I-20 SSN, and everything in US after that I added my last name (my actual family name which got missed in passport) as us system does not allow blank last name. Note that my passport last page correctly shows my fathers and mothers last name which I have added on all my us documents like SSN, DL, � now I have been in us from past 5 years with all ( and I actually mean all) my us docs like H1, SSN, I-20, License, 495 application etc in firstname lastname format. �.. the only 2 things which are not in my first name last name format is
    1) visa which is FNU Firstname ( FNU = First name used)
    2) My passport which has just my first name and no last name

    one of my good friend got a 485 query as his first, middle and last name are mixed up with respect to his passport and 485 application. Which I feel is a much simpler case as compared to mine.

    Now my question is should I go ahead and change my name in my passport which is nothing but add my last name and get a new passport preemptively�or I should wait for USCIS decision .. Usually RFE is given 30 � 40 days to reply and I don�t think I will have time to get my passport fixed if and when RFE comes on my 485 .. the only issue I have with preemptive fixing name is sometime it is just better not to add complication to a case when it comes to USCIS �. A lawyer�s opinion is much needed and appreciated.

    Thanks for your help
    -M

    PS: my priority is Feb 2007 EB3

    Please do get your passport in order. You should have got it done a long time back. I think it is fairly straightforward procedure. You can make an appointment with the Indian Consulate and take it from there.
    Please do not wait for a RFE to do that.





    love quotes background. sms,life love quotes
  • sms,life love quotes



  • kondur_007
    01-13 09:19 PM
    However what we as a community should realize is this is just the first trick under the sleeves of anti-immigrants supported by grassley and co. Once consulting companies are out of the picture, they will target permanent employers with conditions like "the company should not have fired any US citizen in the past 6 months or plan to layoff any citizen in the upcoming 6 months." They could come up with additional restrictions for direct employers as well.

    Exactly my point.





    2011 Categories: Love wallpaper love quotes background. Fans | Wiki | Quotes
  • Fans | Wiki | Quotes



  • gc28262
    06-03 09:53 PM
    Giving an interim GC while visa number is unavailable will have the effect of bypassing the entire GC quota system. How do you want the interim card to be different from the final thing? No way that anyone in Congress will allow for their laws to be overridden through USCIS rulemaking.

    An easier fix would be to accord a FINAL status for a pre-adjudicated application. USCIS should not/cannot issue an RFE on an application once it has been accorded a FINAL status. The new status FINAL should be visible online and a formal document should be issued to the applicant stating that the application has been accorded a FINAL status.

    This is easier to get done rather than an iterim GC. Applicant gets the peace of mind and can go around buying houses, changing jobs etc whereas it is just a procedural change for USCIS.



    more...


    love quotes background. of love create ackground
  • of love create ackground



  • gcdreamer05
    07-17 11:50 AM
    Hi Attorney,

    My friend has an I-140 EB3 priority date oct 2005 approved and he had filed for 485 during july 2007.

    He also has another approved LC under EB2 category and he has to file I-140 now.

    In August 2008, the EB2 priority date becomes current for him since if he interfiles he would get oct 2005 on his new I-140.

    Since he would be porting his EB3 PD to EB2 I-140, is it allowed that now in august he can file both I-140 & I-485 along with porting PD request.

    or should he only file I-140 with porting request alone.

    Does USCIS still allow concurrent filing and in this scenario can he file concurrently.

    What happens to his earlier 485, does he need to withdraw it or how does it work. He is still working on his h1b now.

    What will happen to the EAD which was recieved but not yet used. For the new 485 will he get a new EAD or how does EAD depend on changes to 485.

    Please clarify.

    Thanks.





    love quotes background. In Love Quotes
  • In Love Quotes



  • ujjvalkoul
    10-04 11:16 AM
    You can apply for Canadian PR while staying in the USA if you can demonstrate that you have entered the USA legally and stayed in the country legally for at least one year. That's what Canadian law says. I'm too lazy to look for the actual law -- just google it. ;)

    You can apply for the Canadian citizenship after staying in Canada for three years out of four. Of these three years, you must be a PR for at least two years.

    http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizen/becoming-howto.html
    Yes... at the time of application the H1B should be valid for at least 1 year.... I got my papers returned to me coz of this. I reapplied once I renewd my H1 for 3 more yrs



    more...


    love quotes background. In Love Quotes
  • In Love Quotes



  • immi_seeker
    09-17 04:09 PM
    October bulletin has already moved to Jan22'2005. From other tracking sites there are not too many Feb'2005 applications. But we have plenty of March 2005 applicants. Once it crosses March it will zoom ahead to end of 2005.

    But it could be September 2010 by the time it comes to March,2005.

    Any idea what would be the number of pre-perm applications arnd mar-2005. Will it be like in 10K numbers . Any idea?





    2010 sms,life love quotes love quotes background. love quotes and sayings for
  • love quotes and sayings for



  • vinay0622
    07-29 07:37 AM
    While applying EAD online, by mistake I put family name as first name and first name as last name, Now I have got RFE saying service record indicates my name is different, so send birth certhificate. Do I need to send a cover letter saying this was mistake and I swapped the name by mistake.
    Can It be corrected or it is very seroius mistake.



    more...


    love quotes background. My-love-Love-quote-nice-My-
  • My-love-Love-quote-nice-My-



  • vedicman
    01-14 08:46 AM
    I don't see anything wrong PlainSpeak's suggestion but I can't comment on if her suggestion is workable or not. But we can just explain what is right or wrong instead of getting into fight mode.
    How is misleading members not wrong? Check willigetgc's response

    It would be great place to share ideas (good, bad, right, wrong) if those uncivilized response is reduced. The lesser the uncivilized response more the people willing to join hands.
    Sharing ideas are good. But if you looked at plainspeak first post he was pretty much goading members to come after him.

    There are great people like amitjoey who convey the message in more civilized way (as far as I have seen) and help others (its not easy to post 1100+ posts....). I am new to this country and have very less experience and knowledge to share. But I hope one day I can guide/help some people like amitjoey.
    Couldn't agree with you more!

    Reason for me to share my thought is amitjoey, otherwise I would have just gone through the thread and felt bad about this forum for uncivilized comments. I am not into any group yet (Eb2/3) as my comp is not going to sponsor gc as per new policy, so I don't belong to any group (or we can say group who's gc never filed). When I read PlainSpeak's comment I thought she was right and after reading amitjoey's comment I learned another view for this issue. After reading those two comments I understand the issue and why IV took different direction or direction different from PlainSpeak's. But when I continued reading this thread I felt why some educated people with good intentions have bad thoughts and respond to others in uncivilized way. In the whole thread only two comments make's sense to me rest doesn't belong/fit to this forum.
    Plainspeak posted his view, few agreed with him, most disagreed - but he (My traditional upbringing does not allow me to think a girl can be so confrontational with strangers - so I will go on considering plainspeak as a man) kept up with his goading responding to each member. I cannot think of anyone with good intentions spending time to respond to comments that are not worthwhile.......

    Lets get more new members and be civilized to gain confident which will gain more strength to the forum.
    Amen

    Let me see if I understand PlainSpeak's language:
    1. IV core needs to put a lot of resources to lobby for the DV bill, knowing full well that this bill will go nowhere!

    2. Raise a false sense of hope among the EB3 community, again, knowing full well that its going to be dashed - just so that IV gains the trust of EB3 (I am EB3, and they have my trust without your logic!)

    3. An exercise to gain trust by misleading!:D

    I wonder why IV core did not come up with this brilliant idea ;)

    My responses are in blue

    My advice to you, this forum gives members a chance to voice their problems and many members help with suggestions and experiences. IV works for relieving our problems - and if their intentions are on our side, we need to help them and not fight amongst us or them. Judge by what the administrators of this org say.





    hair Fans | Wiki | Quotes love quotes background. cute love quotes from
  • cute love quotes from



  • saimrathi
    07-03 06:39 PM
    please sign out of digg and then go to digg.com... is it still showing on top?

    both stories are on top!!
    we can also digg the comments



    more...


    love quotes background. love quotes tagalog wallpaper
  • love quotes tagalog wallpaper



  • dallasdude
    05-29 01:35 PM
    For all those who are stating that filing in EB1 should not matter, please withdraw your application and let other people in line move ahead. Give me 1 simple reason, why should we not raise this issue. In hindi, there s an old saying "boondh boond karge ghara bartha hain"....

    I will request all of you to send letters to USCIS to raise this issue and lets have a close scrutiny of all EB1 applicants received/filed....I understand that this is not the solution but i am pi***** at people using loopholes all the time.....

    Don't those knuckle heads infiltrate other countries in the world too? This is ridiculous. What a frickin mess we got here!





    hot of love create ackground love quotes background. wallpaper, love quotes for
  • wallpaper, love quotes for



  • sangmami
    06-28 09:46 AM
    Hi,
    Are they predicting just mid month retrogression or early month retrogression?
    Thanks



    more...


    house i miss you love quotes and love quotes background. This MySpace ackground is
  • This MySpace ackground is



  • sidbee
    05-30 11:52 AM
    I know this guy who was a junior to me and reporting to me in India. I resigned and moved with another company and later moved to US. After an year I joined the same company which I was working in India. Now this guy, just because having some relation with the VP made some arrangement and came to US on L1 and applied under EB1 and got his GC in 1.5 years. More over he was no good as manager and a pathetic programmer. Also he did no good to the company actually lost a few clients and when he got his ass on fire he moved to other company and started working as a pathetic programmer with his GC

    When I saw this I was so irritated and now thinking what the FUCK this Grassely is doing for this.I think neither we doing anything. He just wants votes by creating sensation among the white rednecks for the next election.

    AAAHHHHH... nuts nuts nuts.. 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1... hooo.. :) controlling my anger..

    This is the worst thing we Indians do , we want to pull legs of people who are going ahead of us.
    If he got his GC through EB1 , if he is a manager , he deserves it.
    If i don't like my manager and do not agree to him , this doesn't make him a bad manager , and even if he is a bad manager for his employees, doesn't mean he is a bad manager for the employer.

    I also joined the same company , i used to work for in India, All the guys who use to be my juniors , are seniors /peers now . In India you get a promotion easily , and that's not the case in US.
    If you come to US as a manager , you have a bright future , but if you come as a developer/contributor and hope to become a manager(at the same pace ,as if you are in India)you are looking for lot of struggle my friend.





    tattoo In Love Quotes love quotes background. who love God, to those
  • who love God, to those



  • onemorecame
    07-24 06:23 PM
    I do send money because I have a dialysis patient at home for 6 years now. and at this time I don't want to point to the healthcare system at all, but my best wishes that you don't have to go there.

    I do have properties and business properties in India from before I came to US. I don't want to make this personal by naming the IT businesses I sold but am sure if you are from 90's and from India you are aware of those names.

    I am sold those one by one, and that is another line buddy. Capital Assets Line. IT Enquiry Lines, Company liquidation issues (specially if you were a LTD. company), Commerical Property Tribunals, Service Tax lines, State Tax Issues, Central Sales Tax issues. And god forbid if there is a lawsuit filed.

    And yes I am in GC line for 8 years. This is the Last line hopefully other than immigration line at India every year. (which is painful for Indian Citizens) but easy for PIO's and Non Citizens.

    You are good to be here and i'll pry for your GC line/wiait finish soon.

    In future if you face any other line in US then please don't start blaming US....
    ...good luck dude

    I will pray with god that he will never put you line.....;)

    BEST WISHES



    more...


    pictures In Love Quotes love quotes background. wallpaper love quote, love
  • wallpaper love quote, love



  • gsc999
    07-03 09:50 PM
    Macaca,

    Thanks for your time in putting this together





    dresses wallpaper, love quotes for love quotes background. CORNY LOVE QUOTES - Page 7
  • CORNY LOVE QUOTES - Page 7



  • gc1024
    07-24 02:59 PM
    Whys is India never an option to go back? After all, the economy is booming isn't it?



    more...


    makeup My-love-Love-quote-nice-My- love quotes background. i miss you love quotes and
  • i miss you love quotes and



  • seahawks
    10-04 09:24 AM
    as far as I don't agree about the system where people who come in after us get their GC through labor substitution, and the system is being abused. I wish they would count years of stay in America, rather than anything else:)





    girlfriend who love God, to those love quotes background. love quotes and sayings for
  • love quotes and sayings for



  • smuggymba
    07-27 11:33 AM
    What has EB5 to do with amway?
    Did I mention I'm making millions? Obviously on the way, but atleast I have something to fall back to if I loose my job. Do you?

    As someone else mentioned on this forum, it is illegal to earn while on H1-B from sources other than your employer.





    hairstyles love quotes tagalog wallpaper love quotes background. sad emo love quotes high
  • sad emo love quotes high



  • mundada
    07-22 10:24 AM
    I received yesterday EAD renewal. Even though my priority date is not current, and the EAD was approved on 7/16, the EAD is valid for one year only. I talked to lawyer and she said giving 2 year EAD is at the USCIS' discretion. I am not sure what to read from this. Whether EB2 India would be current within a year or USCIS wants to make more money if renewals are charged. I am not sure whether I would be charged for renewal next year though.

    Hope for the best!





    jayleno
    07-10 12:49 PM
    Hey dude
    Dont insult a whole state....dont blame/depend on other people in making your decisions...
    I need to hear more stories like this to realize I won't be alone when time comes for me to pack up.

    I am from A.P. Lot of folks from my state in India can't accept anything but USA outside A.P. Me and my wife really like to live and work in other parts of world and we have even asked my company to send us out of USA. The only reason for me at this point to pursue GC is for my wife be able to work part-time.

    Otherwise, I am very content being on H1.





    pappu
    01-13 04:52 PM
    We need a thorough analysis of this document and an assesment how it affects our membership. If this is something our members want IV to discuss with USCIS, we can do it. All those affected by it, and willing to volunteer can contact IV to form a team and work on the analysis of this document.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment